top of page
Customer Success Manager
15+ hours/week | $1200+ /month
Hermiona Education is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our team.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for managing the relationships with clients, acting as the primary point of contact between the client's family and the academic team of Hermiona. This position is an excellent way to jumpstart your career in an innovative, Boston-based American company. Moreover, we provide many opportunities to grow in various professional directions, such as project management, product development, marketing, etc.
• Act as the primary point of contact between Hermiona Education and its clients, managing all aspects of the client relationship;
• Coordinate schedule of lessons, mentorship sessions, and follow-up consultations for each client;
• Coordinate with the academic team to ensure that each client's academic progress is tracked, and that the client's goals are met;
• Proactively identify and resolve issues or concerns raised by clients, and ensure that all client feedback is addressed in a timely and effective manner;
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, and work to identify opportunities to expand the relationship over time;
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records, including contact information, student profiles, contracts, etc.
We expect to see in the Ideal Candidate:
• Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• Strong writing skills – especially for business correspondence;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships;
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to show initiative, think creatively and develop effective solutions;
• Able to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
• Previous experience in a client-facing role is highly preferred;
• Availability 15+ hours/week;
• Upper intermediate (C1) proficiency in English – required;
• Spoken and written proficiency in at least one additional language – Chinese/Russian/Spanish/Ukrainian – desired
What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation details will be provided based on the result of the interview process, commensurate with level of education and amount of relevant experience;
• Work as part of U.S. based company with an international team and possibility for further professional growth;
• Fully remote job with flexible schedule (provided deadlines are met);
If you are passionate about education and have a proven track record of success in a client-facing role, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the Hermiona Education team. Looking forward to meeting you!
bottom of page